M-20 Mining - Hydraulic Control Valve (Diaphragm Valves)
The M-20 series is a line of composite material, diaphragm-operated hydraulic control valves with a working pressure up to 10 bar.
The polypropylene construction is suitable for industrial installations in mining and processing plants.
The M-20 utilizes the elliptic shaped diaphragm for a smooth and accurate closing and opening over a wide range of flows, with drip-tight sealing.
It integrates well with a wide variety of regulating control pilots, solenoids and control accessories.
The M-20 is compatibly designed for water level control, flow control, electric & remote control, pressure reducing & pressure sustaining operation, in addition to a full range of tailor-made solutions. The control valve combines high flow capacity with exceptional hydraulic performance.
- Positive drip-tight sealing is guaranteed by the elliptic diaphragm design and its resilient sealing surface.
- Unique in the R-20 Series
- Available in sizes up to 8”
- Separate double chamber for 6”-8” valves
- Operational from low pressure up to 10 bar
- Excellent regulating capabilities for a wide range of flow rates from drip (500 l/h) up to maximum flow
- Highly reliable operation and durable over time
- Quick-reaction operation
- Rapid response to changes in flow rate
- Designed to reduce cavitation
- Silent operation
- Low head losses
Wide range of connections:
- Flanged, Threaded and Grooved
- Simple mechanism
- Easy inline maintenance